Management

Our Team

Founded in 1954 with the acquisition of a six-unit building, The Hamilton Company, owned by Harold Brown, has become one of the largest privately-held real estate organizations in New England.

 

Originally involved in residential development, The Hamilton Company, Inc. has grown into a full-service real estate firm, managing and leasing approximately 1,500,000 square feet of commercial space and in excess of 5,600 residential units, and developing and constructing both residential and commercial projects throughout Greater Boston. The Hamilton Company is supported by 170 full-time employees. The Company has full-time accounting, legal, architectural, construction, maintenance and property management departments to assist in the management and leasing needs of all of the Company's commercial and residential buildings.